LOVE rubbing my bump now baby is big.

CupcakeBaby

Pregnant with a Princess
Reaction score
Now that baby is so big and I can feel where her back is etc, I just love rubbing her back.

Makes me hope she likes her back being rubbed lots when she comes out.

I also stroke her feet/legs/whatever it is she pokes me with when she does. I'm so excited that she's finally so big and I really hope she can feel and likes all of the rubbing.

Makes me feel like I'm properly connecting with her now. :cloud9:

Lovely isn't it! Make the most of it, cos you will miss it SO much when she is finally here :kiss:

I'm a bump rubbing addict too!! I used to poke around a lot when he was smaller to get him to move. Now that he's bigger I do the same as you, when I feel a body part I just rub it <3 Sometimes it's necessary to get a foot out of my ribs, but I just love being able to bond with him in this way. Being pregnant is so amazing, I love it! Other than the few aches and pains and having to go potty ALL THE TIME lmao

I love it too, he always reacts to my touch, which is a blessing when he is sleeping deep some days. Instead of going bat crazy about his movements I just rub the belly a little and he will promptly kick back a hi 5.

Awww me tooo :flower: i love rubbing his back but it does make me crave cuddles with him and want him here sooner :cloud9:

Oh my gosh, I've been doing this since I discovered that I can actually feel his little limbs and body parts..I LOVE IT!!! I get so happy when he responds to my poking. Hope he isn't mad at me when he comes out :p

Me too! Her little butt is usually up in the same spot though so I'm pretty sure I'm rubbing her behind all the time lol!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->