lovely double buggy *EDIT* new colours!!

I think that I am going to get a side by side, my powertwin is SHIT!

Really? i thought they were one of the best on the market?

We looked at them but they are pretty pricey when u have to buy the car seat too.:dohh:

It's shit. It veers to the side (and in our village that means into the road), Ella leans over in her seat which isn't very comfy for her, Alex's legs hang over the end of his seat as he's long but too young to sit up properly, the basket is tiny and if you take the raincover (which is bloody massive) then you don't have space for anything else, the straps are cheap and nasty and get all twisted up, we've had to disable the handbrake as it got stuck on when I was out for a walk and I had to walk for 1/2 mile with the front wheel stuck, the brake at the back is really hard to reach if the baby seat is lying flat and if you're wearing sandles it hurts like hell to try and lift it up so I do it with my hand. I'm really pissed off with it and it cost us £340, we've had it 16 weeks and I wish I bought a cheaper buggy. Dh said to get a McClaren but I thought that it would be easier for me to have a powertwin. It looks quite good but apart from that I think it's crap.

Can you not return it and get a refund or contact the company direct with the problems? What a waste for you! The only good thing is if u advertise it on ebay they do hold their value so u could get your money back that way?

Jesus that is bad. I wont be buying that, madam is tall like Ella so it wont be any use!

Gav said im not allowed it ...

HUH thats what he thinks .......

lol
xxx

Might have to try for #2 straight after this one!! :rofl:

:-$ :-$

ah, i think im the only one who doesnt like them? lol

x

Dionne stop it, your making me all broody, and I am convinced I am going to have twins next time round, its skipped a generation, were next!

Think i am going to have to try and have two close together so i can get one .. love it!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->