Lovely lovely neighbour

Lucy_lu_84

Pregnant with #2
Reaction score
So i just received my three pretty nappies, washed them and hung them on the line - ten minutes later and my next door neighbour is shouting me! I fear they've blown away or something! Haha

but she has told me she has a pile of cloth nappies - not pretty colours, just white ones with wraps to go over them that she used 5 years ago where hers was a baby and she will bag them up for me and drop them over for me. How nice is that? *bounces* no clue what they are like, but it will save me a load of money ...and means I can justify buying more pretty ones!

Anyway just wanted to share :)

That's fantastic! it means those lovely nappies get to see another bum! :)

and to save even more money - given if the nappies are ok - you can just buy pretty wraps!

Isn't it lovely :)

I'll let you all know what they are like when she's passed them over! Means i can start using cloth full time sooner than planned! Woo!

Oh and I have almost convinced my pregnant friend to use cloth - Im taking a nappy into work tomorrow to show her! Haha!!

woop woop :D you can even buy some pretty wraps to go over them too :D

What awesome encouragement :) I saw ur nappies in the flash ur stash thread NICE, LOVE that middle cushie tushie let me know how it goes as we dont have one, we have an itti and i quite like ;)

btw if anyone makes any comments on them just say they are VINTAGE fluff ;)

What awesome encouragement :) I saw ur nappies in the flash ur stash thread NICE, LOVE that middle cushie tushie let me know how it goes as we dont have one, we have an itti and i quite like ;)

btw if anyone makes any comments on them just say they are VINTAGE fluff ;)

I know, I can't wait to try them out!

Im gonna try a cushie today hopefully before I go to work, they are just finishing drying out on the line now :)

She dropped the nappies over today while I was at work! 7 nappies and 3 large wraps :) they Are onelife! Anyone heard of them? I'm gonna google later I think lol

but yay I have 12 now... Like two days worth:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->