Lovely suprise!

Reaction score
Hi Ladies

After being 2 weeks late yeseterday i decided to take a test really for the fun of it lol and unbelievably it came back positive.

After 7 tests i can now actually believe.
Just wanted to let you all know that even having a missed af and still getting negative tests dont give up hope!!!!!

xxx

Congratulations :yipee: Hope you have a happy and healthy 9 months.

yay!!! congrats!! Thats great!!

huge congrats :happydance: my friend did not get a positive for 3 months on her first! and when she went for her scan she was 14 weeks! same happened on her third and she was 20 weeks at her scan although she was BF at the time so put missed Af down to that on till her dad told her she looked pregnant! :dohh:

Hi Ladies

After being 2 weeks late yeseterday i decided to take a test really for the fun of it lol and unbelievably it came back positive.

After 7 tests i can now actually believe.
Just wanted to let you all know that even having a missed af and still getting negative tests dont give up hope!!!!!

xxx

Huge congrats, sweetie. You have given hope to us all!!

Heres to a healthy and happy 9 months!!

how late were you, i'm in this situation now, i'm going insane!!! 3 weeks late and no sign of af, but :bfn:

Thank you all for the lovely messages!!

Hi adisonsmummy!

I was excactly 2 weeks late, but when i took a test that day it was quite faint and took about 5 mins to appear, but i was using a ic. My patner kept saying it was too faint for him to see (but i think he got abit scared at that point lol)
Go to your gp and explain it to him, when i told my doctor he said its very common for them not to show up for a weeks, and request a blood test! Thats the only way some people get a positive.

Sending lots of baby dust your way!! xxxx

p.s my patner is still doesnt quite believe it even after 8 tests and 2 of them are digital where it says pregnant!! .........MEN

Moved this to BFP announcements for you:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->