Lovely weather :)

4 boys

Reaction score
What a lovely warm day :winkwink: hopefully it's the beginning of a lovely hot summer :shrug:

Great day for kids to finally have a play out :haha:

What's your day like ??

it is a gawjus day:) finally the kids are able to play and blow some steam on the garden!:D

Lovely and sunny! :dance:

Gonna have some ice cream to celebrate! xxx

What the heck?! You lot are in the UK?

It's pissing it down here!

Another beautiful day. I took a photo of the temperature from my car (outside temp) yesterday as it was 22 degrees.

Beautiful day in Cornwall, had to take my jumper off earlier !!

It's been nice here. Not hot but warm enough for the kids to play outside and get some washing out!

Can't wait to buy summer clothes and new garden toys :happydance:

Its been beautiful here too. Been for a nice walk and had the french doors open. Unfortunatley the grass hasnt dried out enough to play on but i got plenty of washing done including the bedding.:happydance:

Lovely day here 20 degrees earlier today here in sunny kent :)

Mad e the most of it and went for a lovely walk x

I'M SO BLOODY HAPPY i cannot believe we have been blessed with such a beautiful weekend so early on in the year. Didn't appreciate it yesterday except for a stroll to buy an iced coffee because I was still awake from Friday night but today I spent the whole day on the beach drinking fruit cider and eating ice cream :) Love living 10 minutes from the sea!

Just outside of Manchester here and we had a lovely sunny day - no idea of the temperature but I was comfortable out for a walk in a sleeveless top and lightweight cardigan.

Perfect timing as I was really down and teary on Saturday and think the sunny weather was partly helpful in lifting my mood!

Weather was amazing yesterday (sunday) really nice and warm, wasn't expecting that at all!

We had lovely day at the park :)

Daniel said to me yesterday "mummy, I'm very happy today". I said, "why are you very happy today?" He replied "cos the sun has come back"!
:D

I'm in cheshire and its beautiful here too, has been since Sunday and is supposed to be all week. Everyone's walking around in tshirts and sunnies I just love it! X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->