Loveys

brownhairedmom

Reaction score
At what age did you introduce a lovey? A blanket or stuffed animal to help comfort them or help put them to sleep? We don't have a strict bedtime routine, just that she's asleep by 11:30. I'd like to have something that she knows that when we use it, its time for sleep.I just don't know which age it would be beneficial

I always change her and put her footy blanket on and then we sit in the tv room and relax for an hour or so and then at 8 she has her last bottle... It works for us. She will go in her crib awake or asleep.

She has a super soft peter rabbit that plays a lullaby but I dont often put the lullaby on. It just sits in the corner of her bed, im hoping she will eventually take to it as a lovey but at this point she doesnt really use anything.

I gave Charlotte her blankie that I made her with ribbons on the side for sucking/holding at about....12 weeks. She loves it and has to have it to sleep now.

We gave one at 3+ months. A very soft cloth doll that he sleeps with every time. Soooo cute!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
abourne499
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->