LOVING my Flip nappies

becstar

Sleep is for the weak
Reaction score
OMG how slim and gorgeous are these? LOVE them.

mee too! :) they look fab and i think more comfy as less bulky :happdance:

except LO has a habit of pooing sideways somehow :shrug: and keeps getting the cover as well as the insert :dohh:

:thumbup: I like mine too though i'm not impressed that it's coming apart at the hem already!

i had a hem issue one one of my stay dry inserts - just contact the place you brought it from and they will replace it.

i love them too the organic ones are my preferred night nappy at the mo!

They really do fit well and much better around the leg than my old BGs.

Well impressed with these! Although LO is also a sideways poo-er!

:thumbup: I like mine too though i'm not impressed that it's coming apart at the hem already!

i had a hem issue one one of my stay dry inserts - just contact the place you brought it from and they will replace it.

i love them too the organic ones are my preferred night nappy at the mo!

I have twice and had no response :cry:

I love them too - they're a really good fit on Harrison and Dom. One of my organic inserts has gone into a hole already though, and ive only had it a month or so :(

I love mine too. The elastic was gone slightly on the leg of one of my covers when it arrived, sent it back and had a replacement in a couple of days. Who did you get it from

Babipur, I emailed them yesterday lunchtime but have had no reply. I could sew the hole up - its only small, but its the principle of it as ive only had them about a month! I still love them though :thumbup:

I love Flips too, so much so that I've bought enough to use them full time and I'm selling off the rest of my stash as the pretty ones don't get a look in anymore - it's far easier to use just one type of nappy and it's far quicker to put the insert in the outer than it is to stuff a pocket.

I did have one with a dodgy popper - good job it was one of the ones we're currently using so I noticed. I sent it back and got a replacement straight away though from Fill Your Pants.

I'm not too sure about the organic inserts - I have just one of them and about 20 stay dry... not really feeling the organic love at the moment!

Babipur, I emailed them yesterday lunchtime but have had no reply. I could sew the hole up - its only small, but its the principle of it as ive only had them about a month! I still love them though :thumbup:

I know they've had problems with their email recently - they posted it on their facebook group.

I have one and i LOVE it!

Convinced Dh that we will use them for baby #2, he doesn't want to swap from dispoables for joshua...boo! although he's being sensible cos we can't afford it right now

same here, though mines resonable size hole. I've emailed them twice in the past 2 weeks and no repsonse :cry:. will u let me know if you here anything please

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->