loving the swing

Vickie

Hannah & Rhys <3
Reaction score
Hannah is loving her swing now. She's been a real pill lately about going to sleep. Fights it when she's tired and if the pacifier happens to fall out of her mouth when she's not in a deep enough sleep she'll scream bloody murder (even if you're holding her) :dohh: But today I've put her in her swing and the first time she went to sleep without the pacifier :happydance: The second time she wanted the pacifier but hasn't been fighting her sleep. Wonder how long this will last :lol:

YAY :wohoo:

Caitlin wouldn't go in hers at first then we tried again one day and she fell asleep in it hehe

What swing do you have?

Kian used to love his swing aswell, it was the only time i could get anything done!! Which one do you have, don't know whether to get the mamas and papas one or fisher price one. (the ones that fold up). Had a graco one last time but its to big really, as we only have a small lounge now.

Swings are great- glad she is enjoying it x

I believe it is Graco :D Of course I didn't repeat my success today. She went in it for a bit this morning than wanted me to hold her :rofl:

Bren hates his. I sneak him into it when he is asleep, and he will sleep for quite a while in it.

I tried it with Hannah yesterday but I guess she wasn't in a deep enough sleep because she woke up immediately

Bren hates his. I sneak him into it when he is asleep, and he will sleep for quite a while in it.

Off topic BUT
https://www.babyandbump.com/image.php?u=1007&dateline=1220320443

CUTE!!!

I tried it with Hannah yesterday but I guess she wasn't in a deep enough sleep because she woke up immediately
Caitlin liked didn't liked lol I think she was a bit older than Hannah before it became a proper saver haha Caitlin used it past the recommended time for naps but not 'swinging' however hers is low to ground so she'd wake and sneak out of it lol

She really seems to enjoy it in the mornings, she gets up and plays on the floor a bit, than I stick her in her swing and she has been napping until 9ish when she eats again :happydance: She won't go in it most of the rest of the day though :rofl:

Hannah's is low to the ground too so I guess the escaping is something I get to look forward too :lol:

Attachments

• tn_DSC05084.JPG
    tn_DSC05084.JPG
    35.6 KB · Views: 3

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79