Low amniotic fluid and GD

Jadenmia

Reaction score
Hi ladies. I got diagnosed with GD at 28 weeks. Went for my first growth ultrasound to check baby and got some bad news. I have very low amniotic fluid.. Deepest pocket being 2cm.
I went for NST test yesterday and baby did well, supposed to go back on Thursday for another.

My doctor called me today when he found out and seemed very concerned.. All day I have been a worried mess. I am 35.4 weeks and it looks like baby will be taken by c-section early.
I have had multiple scares today from lack of movement, he is being pretty quiet compared to usual, but still doing okay through kick counts.

I don't know how I'm going to make it to Monday emotionally. I have bad anxiety and have panicked a few times today.. I'm very achey and scared to walk too much.. I'm so so scared that I'm going to lose my baby..
I'm not sure what to do next :(
Any input, experience or advice?

I just wanted to say hang in there! Babies born at 36 weeks almost always are normal. Are they going to do the c-section asap?

I would push for it because my good friends baby died because of low amniotic fluid.
Can you get in any earlier or anything?

Good luck!

Hon I'm sorry for what you're going through. You must be extremely stressed!

I don't have any personal experience with gd, but i do know a lot about low fluid and kick counts. If you genuinely feel like baby is not as active, go right into the hospital. My son was born at 36 weeks for severe preeclampsia and he is now a healthy happy 1 year old :) Hang in there. And if you're not feeling comfortable GO IN for monitoring. It's their job to help you and your baby both have a healthy birth!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->