low back pain anyone?

nicb26

Reaction score
I'm worrying here :wacko:

I've got lower back pain, its really quite sore, and I am panicking. I've also been having mild crampy feelings in my lower tummy, but nothing too painful. I'm only 4+2, but have known for over a week - time is really dragging!

Is anyone else experiencing this? I seem to have forgotten my 1st tri symptoms with my daughter!

That's all normal. I don't get as bad anymore or I'm use to it but I know in the beginning my back was hurting a lot. My back is kinda achy now but it's like that everyday since I been pregnant so I've just learned to ignore any pain unless it's really bad and/or followed by heavy bleeding.

Yep all normal I suffer with a lot of lower back ache just try rest up Hun hope it eases for you soon, I know the first few weeks really drag x

Low back pain was actually my first pregnancy symptom which was new for me. It is what made me test 4 days before AF was due when I got my BFP. With all of my pregnancies (have 4 kids) I have never had back pain so early. I am 6 weeks now and it has eased off a bit. Only hurts now when I have done too much or on my feet too much. I would say just rest if you can. Lying down always eased it up some for me. I had the mild cramping too. It sounds normal. :thumbup:

that was my first pregnancy symptom...lower back pressure. I am 8 weeks pregnant now, and really I just constantly feel like I need a nap and a snack!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->