Low blood pressure

fifi83

Reaction score
Is it anything to worry about?

Baiscally i went to the gym yesterday she did my blood pressure and said its really low.

The only other symtons i have the could relate to it is blurred vission which is making my head fuzzy.

Did she tell you what is was?

Mine is always around 100/60 which is pretty low i guess but its never been a problem

Thats pretty close to my average and docs have never mentioned it being a problem, even now that im pregnant they said it ok. Maybe its just high blood pressure that is a health issue

Maybe it is, thanks for replying, ive booked an appointment with the doctors because its driving me crazy now.

For a few weeks ive had blurred vision and just dont feel im all there if ya get me lol, when people are talking to me i feel so spaced out and now she told me this i looked it on google wrong i no but says shouldnt be a problem unless you have other signs!?!

So anyhow put my mind at ease ill go see the gp on Monday.

mine is always low but it never got really recognised until a couple years back when i came off the pill for just a couple months and they realsied just exactly how low it was. The pill can increase your BP and when on the pill i run at around 100/60 but when off the pill it went down to 80/50. i have never suffered any real side effects from it

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->