Low carb and TTC?

jjbubbles28

Reaction score
So i have always struggled with weight and currently am down 75 pounds. I have to be diligent with my diet which is mostly fruit, veggies, salad, grilled chicken, eggs and protein shakes. Since ttc I have added some healthy carbs, like sweet potato or brown rice, but minimally added . Anyone else scared or concerned about this affecting fertility or babies health?

It's very important you get all nutrients needed while TTC/pregnant, that said, when I fell pregnant with my first I had a real problem with food and I was underweight but getting pregnant helped me in my journey to getting back on track, I gave birth to a healthy baby girl in 2011. I'm now TTC number two and I'm a stone or two overweight but I am happier than I've ever been, and I'm so much more comfortable in my body, I don't eat bad, healthy meals, but yes I snack on chocolate etc and have treats a lot lol.

Everything in moderation I say, as long as your getting all your nutrients just relax.

Baby dust to you. Xx

Yes, everything in moderation. Lucky, I dont have a sweet tooth. Its the main course I love :) I have been consistent with all "good" foods including carbs and taking all vitamins. Im exercising regularly also.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->