Low grade fever went away .. bad sign?

HappyWife90

Reaction score
I have found it near impossible to accept that there is any hope for my pregnancy. I know that's just awful. I am 25 and generally healthy, but having a chemical pregnancy as my first apparently really screwed me up! So I have been on the lookout for something to go wrong and it finally has. I had a temperature (not BBT) at or around 99.4 up until 2 days ago, when it dropped pretty drastically to 98.5. I could swear that my breasts are slightly less painful now too. Is this kind of temp drop a warning for miscarriage? I have no significant cramping and no bleeding. I'm at 5w4d. Thank you so much. I'm going bananas over here!

Unless you have actual signs of a problem (red bleeding, bad cramping), try not to worry - even though it's easier said than done. Your hormones will be all over the place for the next few weeks, affecting everything from how you feel to your body temperature. It's normal for symptoms to come and go, and it's also normal to overanalyze. First tri is an uncertain and stressful time, but it's best to try and stay positive.

I know what you say is true.. but it still helps to hear it, so thank you

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->