Low heartbeat at 7 weeks

Just read all your posts .. Wanted to wish you lots of good luck<3

I have everything crossed for you!!

Not sure if you've had the appointment but sending prayers and luck xx

They did an vaginal ultrasound today and no heart beat. I'm now completely heart broken in bed. My poor finance is trying to be strong for me but this point nothing helps just have cry it out and move forward. The physican assistant basically said there are three options, wait to miscarriage naturally, medication to help induce it or D&C. Right now can't make a decision. Read it can take weeks to naturally miscarriage but the thought of a D&C scares me. I know God has a plan always and this time it wasn't meant to be and its going to take some time to heal. Of course our mind runs and you start to worry what if it's never going to happen. I guess that's natural right now. It's been an eye opener this whole process. Life is precious and every child is a pure miracle. Praying for strength to move forward. Anyone have suggestions on naturally or D&C. Also she called pill into pharmacy although I haven't picked it up Bc I have not researched that enough yet. Thanks again for the support! God bless anyone in a simalar or even worse situation:(

I'm so sorry this is happening to you. It is so heartbreaking. As soon as I got home I knew I couldn't wait to naturally miscarry, I had a d&c 2days later. As procedures go it was fine. It helped me to emotionally heal too. I'm just so sorry you are going through this, I hope your healing starts soon. There isn't a right or wrong decision, just whatever feels right for you. Much love.

I am so sorry to hear this news :(. My heart breaks for you.
:hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

I'm so sorry to hear that my thoughts and prayers are with you. I made them rescan me again just in case and then took the decision for an erpc I think it's slightly less invasive than d and c. For me I couldn't deal with the waiting and not being able to grieve properly. I was 10/11 weeks with mine and It happened Xmas eve so I kinda worried too that if it started naturally over the festive period and anything went wrong I would struggle to be seen. It was the most awful situation and worst decision to make and I just hope whatever decision you make is best for you. Xxx

Aw I'm so very sorry. :(

With my two MCs I had a more non invasive procedure called an MVA.

I couldn't wait to MC naturally.

Sending you all my love and healing.

I'm so sorry :( I've had 4 mcs- 2 natural (6 wks and 5 wks) and 2 d/c. One where baby was measuring behind and we never did see a hb. I had d/c at 7.5ish weeks, 2 days after ultrasound. I had severe issues after that d/c so when my next pregnancy failed at 7w5d (hb see at 7w4d and had spotting the next day) I opted to let nature take its course. 11 days later I still hadn't bleed, cramped or anything so I had the d/c (it was dec 31st too and my insurance deductible started over the next day). I recovered quickly from that procedure and had no issues. I was offered the pills but couldn't imagine putting something in me to make me "lose" the baby. I know several people who have done the pills but ended with d/c due to retained products. I'm so sorry this is happening to you :(

I'm so sorry too. I've read, but haven't commented. I had a miscarriage previously in December at 11 weeks, but the baby stopped growing the week previously. I opted to let my body miscarry naturally and I found it very therapeutic in a way. I made my choice based on the fact I was already starting to spot, so knew it wouldn't take much longer. As sad as it was, I also had time to be able to do it (I have 2 other kids and they happened to be at a sleepover at that time and I didn't have to work for the next few days). I ended up miscarrying naturally the next day after my initial spotting and the scan which showed there was no h/b. I think if I had had to wait much longer, I would have chosen the procedure (my hospital called it an ERPC).

I found the miscarriage website very helpful too. It explains about some emotions you may be feeling and how ok it is to feel this way.

I'm so sorry you're going through this and hope for better days for you soon.

Thank you! So far no bleeding have read a lot online of course and would prefer naturally still. So time will tell. Praying for it to be here soon so I can get to the healing process. Just trying to stay positive that one day it will be God plan and we will be blessed with a healthy pregnancy. Its easy to get sad and scared right now and thoughts come in my mind like what if I never got to experience having a child. I am 34 this year and my fiancée 36 and we are so ready and after this beyond ready to share our love with a child. Praying for strength and positivity. And of course anyone going through this as well!!

So sorry :(
I've been through it and it's so heartbreaking. It changed me as a person forever though and I will always remember my lost babies .
Just know that it's okay to mourn and talk about your loss.
I posted on Facebook about our loss, after discovering our baby's heart stopped at a routine ultrasound .. I felt that even though we didn't even announce our pregnancy yet, I wanted to value our little tiny baby that we loved so much already.
Misscariage doesn't have to be silent<3
I also found the miscarriage support on here very helpful too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->