low hormone levels and heavy bleeding and clotting?

thall120

Reaction score
we dont she check my belly the first time and saw the baby then she look in me to make sure my uterus is closed so i could miscarry and it was close ... and she said with all the bleeding she really feels sure that im going throught a miss carry so before we left she checked again and said the baby measesure up to 6 weeks and she sees a baby in me or parts of the baby not gone yet ... then she review my chart and saw the last time i came in when i said i saw the heartbeat i was 10 weeks but my hormone levels dropped and that normally always means a missy carry ... she said i could just be the one rare cause that just bleeds like this in early pregnancy and go on to have a healthy pregnancy or may i was bleeding because it was jus a off day but only GOD KNOWS AND I TRUST HIM COMPLETELY WITH MY HEART AND MY BABYS LIFE .... mothers out there help please im a first time mommie and very confused , any comments ? or advice please ? what does this sound like?

if you had a heart beat at 10 weeks and don't have one now that isn't a good sign :(
People can bleed during pregnancy and hormone levels usually start dropping in pregnancy around 8-10 weeks but at that point you should be able to clearly see a heart beat and a baby on the screen. my second miscarriage ended in a similar way. Had a heart beat at 8 weeks but it was gone by 10. Fingers are crossed for you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->