Low income? Free clothes and baby equipment!

Wobbles

BnB Co-Founder ~ Retired
Reaction score
https://www.careconfidential.com/Services/FreeClothes.aspx

Hope this is helpful to some now and in the future.

:hi:Hi

Just want to say you are an amazing person for putting this up!!

I really think your helping alot of (single)moms through a tough time

Mwa xx:happydance:

May you be blessed

What a great link, well done you are a superstar for tose less fortunate.

Can you donate to this? I can't see anything..?

V good idea..

You could always ring the one local to you for more info then information on dontating stuff Tilly? :D

I wish Australia had something like this :)

just to let ya all know that we(ie darkheaven and me) use a site called freecycle
you have to register and things but its great we have got no end of stuff of that site from beds to sofas to baby clothes etc etc,,,,u also have to collect the stuff your self but hey its free so whats a quick trip
hope this helps
just search for the word freecycle in the address bar will take you there. sorry if i teaching ya all how to suck eggs lmao

there isnt one near me either.
i have got some good things from freecycle. have also go rid of stuff on there too

Australia does have something like that but i cant remeber what its called. They should market it better and make more aware of it...

Great site Wobbles, thanks. Freecycle is good and there's another one called Wishnfish that often has some good stuff on too.

thats brill , i hope there is one in my area having a disabled husband is far from moneywise easy !!!

thank's for this xx

im a little confused and tbh slightly disturbed am i the only person who has noticed how all those centres for 'free stuff' is in abortion clinics maybe im really cynical but still something doesnt sound right altho im sure u ment well by postin that link

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->