Low sex drive??

Holly82

Mummy to 10
Reaction score
Hope this is ok to post :/ don't really feel like talking to anyone else about this.

Is anyone else suffering from a low sex drive?

I'm 20 weeks now and usually when pregnant I'm 'up for it' till I get too big, but now I'm just feeling like I'm totally not interested. Basically I'm not really getting anything from it now, my muscles ache at the slightest movement and I just can't seem to 'warm up':dohh:

My husband doesn't pester me for it, thank goodness, but I can tell he feels a bit rejected. We ended up having a massive row yesterday about it, asking me if I even found him attractive anymore or loved him, because he said 'I obviously don't do it for you anymore!' I was really upset and felt awful, but I'm just not bothered right now. If I'm honest I'm not that bothered about kissing either and try to avoid it as much as possible. I feel terrible, I love him loads and I find him very attractive still though.

Don't know what to do :(

Yes, my sex drive was high until recently and as usual OH works until 0500 during school hols so he can have the days with DS while I work, so when I wanted it he wasnt around :dohh:

Tonight he has suggested we should try and the thought horrifies me I just want to sleep these days :haha:

Yup! I haven't been interested in sex at all pretty much since we conceived lol, not too big on kissing either. I just want to lay by myself and fall asleep!

Yes, it has been that way for me for a while. Especially with how uncomfortable it can be.

My most comfortable (and probably the only) sex position has been when he is on top of me and I'm lying flat on my back. This doesn't seem to work anymore, especially since we've become very cautious about the bump.

Not to mention my sex drive is at an all time low, but we have settled for once a week. I'm totally lost as none of the other positions work for me and lying on my back is no longer comfortable or recommended.

What to do?:shrug:

Mrsj13, Have you tried laying on your belly with a pillow tucked under your bump?
Thats the position I enjoy the most, especially while pregnant. With hubby on top, he puts too much pressure on my bump.

Pregnancy makes my sex drive horrible lol with DD I didn't want anything to do with it at all and DH basically said the same thing "I must not do it for you anymore" even after I tried explaining to him how I felt he just didn't really get it. Men can be really thick sometimes. This time around it's actually much better than it was last time but I'm still not really interested

Silly me I meant belly not back :haha:.

Hmmm sex drive... i know ive heard of that before, something in my memory says i used to have one... oh look cake!

I'm normally always up for it.... Until I got pregnant. I just wanna sleep now. OH is going through a particularly rowdy period... I just go with it (even though I'm not keen) cause I know I'll get a nap afterwards Hahahaha.

Lol thank you ladies, glad you can all relate. Felt like I was just being mean to him. We had a better time the other night lol ;) xxx

Yes, my sex drive was high until recently and as usual OH works until 0500 during school hols so he can have the days with DS while I work, so when I wanted it he wasnt around :dohh:

Tonight he has suggested we should try and the thought horrifies me I just want to sleep these days :haha:

Thanks to my sons terrible sleeping it never happened :happydance:

Horror of horror he told me we can try again tonight, my son is out on a sleep over :nope:

Think I will just have to get it over and done with :haha:

hey ladies ill chime in if ya don't mind!!! I am the same...the thought of sex right now makes me cringe. its like a chore I don't want to do right now lol. plus when we do lately, because im so not into it, its like im just doing it to satisfy his need. he turns me around and does his deed. I hope its quick...is that bad? I just don't feel turned on. however the other day its like he read my mind. he layed me on my back, 4 played, did missionary, took his time....it was so nice. I even told him I felt like I had a stranger in my bed and it was nice!!
however, the very next night he tried to do it again...and my first thought was "you just had some yesterday" and I pretended to be asleep. omg im terrible. I just don't feel sexy right now. id rather him rub my belly or feet than have sex right now. poor hubby :blush:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->