low sperm count and endometriosis

Angel022605

5K fun
Reaction score
I am not preg but I feel that asking a question in the 1st trimester forum I would have the best answers and I am asking the same question in the TTC forum too.....Those of you who had SO/DH that had/have a low sperm count, low motility, and low morphology and you yourself have endometriosis how often did you BD and did you have to use special techniques such as elevate hips, preseed, him on top??

A) daily

B) every other day

C) every 2-3 days

D) I want to comment and tell my story

I am not preg but I feel that asking a question in the 1st trimester forum I would have the best answers and I am asking the same question in the TTC forum too.....Those of you who had SO/DH that had/have a low sperm count, low motility, and low morphology and you yourself have endometriosis how often did you BD and did you have to use special techniques such as elevate hips, preseed, him on top??

A) daily

B) every other day

C) every 2-3 days

D) I want to comment and tell my story

So I have endo. Moderate to severe when found. All laze red as much as they could in 2010.
Got pregnant 2012 twice we tried lots of elevated hips, pre seed. In the end what got me pregnant was I think spooning method. Done that this time and I was pregnant first time. I have a backwards womb as well and other half has 3% okay sperm low motility and all the rest. We managed three times now. Lost one mmc.
The key is to relax I'm always planning future and bam baby comes and scuppers plans which I want but I still plan for not iykwim.
It's totally doable. Don't give up and try backwards entry.

The month we conceived every 2-3 days. I had endo that was treated. I'm not sure if it came back or not. According the recent SA Dh had low count and morphology but could have been testing conditions so my story might not help! I did stop using lube the month we conceived as apparently it can slow sperm, even the sperm friendly ones

I only have very very mild endo so I really can't help you there.. I have DOR so that's a whole different issue. But my husband had good counts but low volume and low motility. Our RE said every 2-3 days except try more often during fertile window. But my husband also took Chlomid and within 4-5 months ALL of his counts were AMAZING!

For our successful IUI his post-wash counts (so healthy sperm that is able to make a baby) was 33 million and motility was 93%. Which is way up from his low levels months ago. Something to think about? Have you talked to your doctor about Chlomid for your male factor? I know its primarily used for women, but it worked wonders for us!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->