Lower abdominal pain, not BH. Anyone else?

busytulip

Reaction score
Sorry in advance if this is long.

The last few weeks I've been getting intermittent pain along the underside of my belly.
My toddler has been a Tasmanian devil this morning refusing to go down for a nap. I've finally swooped her up. Nursed and cradled her while standing. Now I again have this horrendous, searing under belly pain. Like someone has taken a knife and sliced from one side of my bump to the other. When I have the pain, it is constant. Like now. There isn't anything I can do to lessen it, no positional changes, hydration or anything else that seems to help. It eventually just backs off on its own.

Does anyone else have this same sort of pain?

I've been associating it with growing pains, but it's really painful.
I had a bleed around 14 weeks and was diagnosed with complete previa, in the back of my mind I have worries of abruption or tearing away of some sort. LO is still moving around beautifully, so I tell myself I'm just being a bit of a baby about the pain.

I'm hoping someone else has a similar story. I have an appt. next week so I'm trying to hold off calling or going in unnecessarily.

I'm 20 weeks and have been having the same pains for two weeks, the pain is so severe I can't stand up straight and literally bent over holding the bottom of bump..
Not sure what it is but for me it eases a little if I curl up in a ball for about fifteen minutes.. Even that doesn't work some times.. How many weeks are you?

Thank you for responding. I'll be 20 weeks tomorrow.
Sorry to hear that you're having similar pains, but also thankful it isn't just me.

Well I have this now...I even get stuck in bed, but doctor prescribed muscle relaxer and a belly band to try.

Thanks hunni
I've got a support band that helps relieve pressure and some SPD.

Glad I asked as I don't feel as inclined to think its something to worry over now. Thank you ladies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->