Lower Abdominal pain ???

sassybaby

Mother of 1 & Pregnant :)
Reaction score
Hello

Wondered if anybody has had the same ??
I Ovulated 7 days ago and the past few days I have been getting slight shooting pains very low down in my tummy ?? wondered if this could be implantation how soon can this accur ??

Wishing every1 good luck with there BFP for Christmas :)

xxx

I am having similar pains and wondering the same thing. Oh, what a nice Christmas present that would be! Good luck to you!

Had cramping from 9dpo this month and I've recently had my BFP! Good luck ladies!!! I hope you get the ultimate xmas pressie :dust: xx

I had the same from 8dpo-11dpo!
Due on today and no sign yet!! :happydance:
:dust:
Good luck :flower:

I am having this too - kind of a dull pain tho - have had on and off for a few days. More so when get up or move a certain way.
CEDAR

I've had almost AF like cramps and a dull pain, like when you feel a pain and then remember you hurt yourself a couple of days before. Only 5 or 6 dpo, but a possible ib incident today if I wasn't imagining things.

I'm getting this also, can't remember getting this before but maybe i'm just being paranoid this month x

Oooo Few ladies getting same symptoms how cool if we all get out BFP :) I can't recall having this b4 either been TTC for 8 months... keep me posted girls when are you all due AF/BFP ?? Im due 15th :) xxx

I don't like thinking that I'm due. Testing 22nd, will be well and truley late by then. But by early next week I should have a general feeling as to if AF is on her way. Wierd I know, but I'll feel greasy and icky. FX. :dust: to all!

Fairygirl, I am the same as you. If she hasn't come by the 22nd, I will test.

I've had this too only now and again.. like a twingy pain on the left lol :)
This month.
Maybe we will all get :bfp: :D
I'm addicted to peeing on sticks haha, did one this morning way too early to test i know :blush: (I ovulated early though).. THINK I saw a line.. I'm not too sure haha it's faint and I could only really tell if it wasn't in too much daylight and the test was slightly tilted to the side :shrug: meh.. i'll wait till Monday to test I think.. or maybe a little later.. If I can :p

xx

Im 3 days late :)
Hopefully the twinges were implantation :happydance:
OH wont let me test :sad1:

:dust:

Bethany-Wood I tested thismorning probably to early lol and I got BFN :( the witch is due on Tues :(

Pixie test and let us know sounds promising how long have you been TTC ?? :)

I have some dull pains as well for several days as well...hoping for a :bfp: for everyone. Please keep us posted!! :dust:

6 days late today....Still no AF
Havent tested yet, waiting till im 8 days late, as i had Ovulation pains at 8dpo so may have Ovulated 8 days late :sad1:

Good luck girls :) x

I'm so glad i saw this post i posted earlier and no one replied :nope: I've had a dull ache all day today and yesterday, i'm 8 days late and testing tomorrow.

Fingers crossed everyone hope its a BFP for us all x x x

Im 13DPO today Im due AF today but no show sure she will turn up though :(

good luck to all you ladies i hope you all get ya BFPs (including meeeee) lol

:cry: BFN

I give up i'm not testing anymore!! :nope:

I have one clear blue test left if i haven't had AF by January i'll test one last time, then i'm just putting it down to the fact i just didn't ovulate this month.

Good luck to all of you and Fingers crossed you get your Xmas BFPs x x x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->