Lower back ache, period cramps & pressure!

sue_88

Reaction score
Over the last few days I have been getting sporadic period cramps, and today they've gotten a little worse (definitely nothing regular about them though) but today has also been coupled with really bad back ache - border line severe.

I've also struggled today with pain in my pelvis / crotch and felt like I was going to break apart all day :( and now I keep getting cervix pressure and a strange shooting pain in my lady bits. :wacko:

Does this just sound like the stresses and strains of carrying a baby or is it a little much for 30 weeks? I've never mentioned the pelvic / crotch pain to my midwife but I have an appointment on Monday so I am going to mention it then as I believe it could be SPD? I can't turn over at night without being in severe pain :(

Baby moving completely like normal so not really worried just wondering if all these pains / aches sound normal?

Sounds like some BH contractions to me. I get them too, mostly as a back ache that feels like I can't move my back.

Baby has gone head down and I have been getting these because all the weight is on the pelvic bone.

Baby has been head down since the beginning...I did think she'd moved down at the weekend, perhaps she is engaging .... Little early though isn't it?!

Whenever her head moves as well the overwhelming urge to pee takes over.

I would just say she is lower.

First babies can engage early, doesn't mean she will be born any time soon, I think Oliver might have engaged at 31 weeks. xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->