Lower left niggling pain?

Mrs Mac

Reaction score
Hi ladies, irregular cycles, LH surge was detected on 5th June (CD 13) so presume I ovulated say 6th June. (CD 14)
I’ve put all my info into FF and it states I have avg of 38 day cycles and a leutal phase of 13 days. Said AF should’ve started on 19th but no sign at all.
I am currently cd 29 (15 DPO) according to FF still early given that my cycles are about 38 days. However I woke yesterday in quite a bit of pain lower left side stomach cramps. I don’t get any sort of cramps ever, it’s better now but I can still feel a niggle that hasn’t went away from left side.
I did have occasional spotting the day after ovulation (CD 15)
I have had very slight spotting a couple of times on CD 24 & 25 which was 4/5 days ago.
Any idea what this could be?
Negative tests so far but according to FR calculator - too early to test.
Any advice appreciated.

the spotting and cramping could be from implantation bleeding . Which i believe can happen anywhere from 10Dpo? Although I might be wrong. I had bleeding and cramping with both pregnancies so far!

Maybe its just too early to pick up any level of HCG? XX

the spotting and cramping could be from implantation bleeding . Which i believe can happen anywhere from 10Dpo? Although I might be wrong. I had bleeding and cramping with both pregnancies so far!

Maybe its just too early to pick up any level of HCG? XX
Thanks for your reply, i got what I’d call spotting 1 day after ovulation. (If I count 6th June as ovulation day) and that would mean the IB if it was that would have been 10 & 11 DPO. And the morning I woke with cramping was 14 DPO
Currently on CD 33 / 19 DPO (negative tests so far but first response when to test calculator says earliest I can test is in 2 days time. I’ll keep you posted. X

oh please do!

Sounds very similar to what I had. Cant wait to see your results! Im not due AF for another 6 days potentially but O'd really early this month ( around CD8) tested yesterday morning and had the faintest of lines.. But think they may have been dodgy tests :( Going to try and wait a couple more days before testing again! So

oh please do!
Good luck, I feel like I have occasional mild cramps at the bottom of my stomach. So strange because I don’t ever get any AF symptoms and AF is nowhere in sight at the moment.Excited to test but think it’ll be bfn. I’ll keep you posted. If it comes back bfn tomorrow I’m surely out seeing as it’s been 3 weeks since O.

Sounds very similar to what I had. Cant wait to see your results! Im not due AF for another 6 days potentially but O'd really early this month ( around CD8) tested yesterday morning and had the faintest of lines.. But think they may have been dodgy tests :( Going to try and wait a couple more days before testing again! So

Do you track temperature? If I’m out this month I think I’m going to give it a go to see if it matches CB digital opks x
Nope , have never done any opk’s either ! But may do from next month !

Good luck, I hope you get some answers soon :)

Hi ladies, stark white this morning. Bfn. CD 35 / DPO 21. Most definitely out this month. I’ll order a bbt thermometer and use that as soon as it arrives for next cycle. Wonder when AF is going to show up! My last cycle was 42 days, the longest I’ve had is 45 since ttc this time round. so if not here by another week I’ll speak with dr.

Took another test this morning but it was negative . Starting to think that my potential faint lines were just a bad batch box

when are you testing next ?

Took another test this morning but it was negative . Starting to think that my potential faint lines were just a bad batch box

when are you testing next ?

I’m not sure if you seen my reply, we posted about the same time.

Since TTC this time round, the longest is 45 so far so I’ll wait another week I think and see if af has shown up.

the waiting game is the worst! X

The waiting is a nightmare isnt it .

fingers crossed its just due to your cycle being so long and it hasnt quite picked up enough to register it yet?

Have you had any symptoms at all?

The waiting is a nightmare isnt it .

fingers crossed its just due to your cycle being so long and it hasnt quite picked up enough to register it yet?

Have you had any symptoms at all?

Apart from the odd niggling / cramping that’s all I’ve had that I can identify as a symptom. It would be unusual for me to get these symptoms leading up to af too as don’t usually get anything.
Fingers crossed, I’ll keep you posted with any outcomes. Good luck to you too x

Still waiting for the witch to show…. Cd 37 / 23 DPO. Yawn! X

Not tested again yet, I’m waiting another few days as my last cycle was 42 days

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back