Lower left niggling pain?

None at all yet. CD 39 / 25 DPO if the digital ovulation test was right. Now I’m unsure when to test again. Do I wait till past my longest cycle or not. Don’t think I’ll get a bfp this cycle but as they say - not out till AF arrives.

how are you getting on?

do you temp or anything? I bought a basal thermometer just to see what the outcome is but it’s tricky if you have to take temp at the same time every day.

as goes for the ovulation test strips - they only identify the LH surge as well don’t they? So my digital ones must be right as went right back to negative the 48hrs after LH surge was detected x

Sorry you’ve still not got an answer :hugs:

I was betting on being out earlier - had some nausea today so took a test when I got home but it was typically negative ! When I wiped though I had a gloop of discharge with some reddish blood streaks in it . Thinking it’s the start of af but nothing since so who knows !! Read about IB But think I’m too far past it for it . Will see come the weekend hopefully ! X

have never used any opk ‘s or temping. Using them baffles me though! Hopefully it works for you if your out this month ! X

I was just telling my husband wee have a little conversation going on for this post. So nice! Yeah I’ve never experienced IB but I feel like I experienced it this month hence why I’m so confused. It was certainly within the time frame that everyone seems to talk about. Time will tell. The apps I use to track say I have an average of 39 day cycles. Day 39 is today so would surely show up on a test now.

I use cb advanced digital ovulation tests. Comes up an empty circle for negative, a flashing smiley face if high fertility or a solid smiley if LH surge is detected meaning ovulation should occur within 48 hrs.

I need a bfp or next cycle to begin to I can start testing again!

I will keep you posted x

:hugs: it’s nice isn’t it !

It would just be nice to get a definitive yes or no wouldn’t it. I’ll be testing again Saturday ! Xx

Tested this morning cd40 - bfn. No sign of af what’s so ever!! Just a waiting game now for next cycle to begin. X

Hopefully it hurries up for you either way Mrs Mac xx

Still nothing this end either. Had the random show of discharge yesterday - nothing more since apart from some on off cramping today. Tested again this morning though and its still a BFN.

Irregular cycles are so annoying!!! Good luck ladies x

Were out for this month! Af arrived today bang on time. Disheartening when everything looked to be linked to it having worked!! Onto next month!

Any news yet Mrs Mac? :hugs:

Good luck for next cycle tripletmum, nothing here yet. CD 41 / DPO 27
My last cycle was 42 days so will wait and see. If not here in the next week I’m going to call the dr. X

It’s as if AF new I was going to call dr - eventually showed up after 49 days!! Thanks ladies.

Glad you got an outcome. Good luck for this cycle :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->