Ltttc buddy? I'm new here :)

Voormana

Reaction score
Hi, I'm new (probably obvious) just looking for a friend or two to talk to. I'm 29, ttc for 3 years. Having an HSG this week after hypothyroid medication and lots of waiting. It's getting more and more difficult, especially when every close friend just had or is about to give birth. Anyone in the same boat? I really appreciate any comments, commiseration or advice :)

Hey. I'd love to be ure friend :) I'm also 29 and I'm ttc #2. I've been on the bcp for about 2.5 years. Me and my OH decided that we wanted another kid. So I stopped in January of this year. But every since then it seems as though its hard for me to get pregnant. My cycles have been between every 24-28 days, so its hard for me to pin point my O days smh. I'm hoping this cycle is a bfp!!. I'm currently cd 22.

Hi KrissyKris! I would love to be your cycle buddy although I'm curious to see if you've found anything out in the last few days since you responded. :) hoping for good news for you! I just had my HSG on Thursday with great results so now it's just another waiting game. My cycles are 32 days and I'm currently on CD 10. Keep me posted!

Hi ladies! Can I join and be your buddy through this?

This is my 2nd cycle TTC #1. Currently on CD 31 and 10 DPO. I hope this is our month!! :)

Heya can I join too?

Ive been ttc 2yrs now, im 33 and getting a bit fed up! I hate all the waiting around, all the hope of a bfp and all the crushing negatives. It seems like EVERYONES pregnant except me :(

I have hypothyroidism with antibodies, pcos with long cycles. Im currently waiting to start my second round of ivf - we jump started treatment this time round, as it took 4.5yrs to conceive my son (with treament).

Have you had any progress with your own treament/cycles? xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->