Lucky March Shamrocks [25 BFPs, 4 angels<3]

Hi lovely ladies glad to be with you all again. Hubby taking me away to egypt for 2 weeks in a weeks time as my birthday and would of been our beans due date if hadn't miscarried. So looking forward to it will be over there for ovulation so holiday jiggy time ;) x

drjo, are you going to wait it out or is there a doctor you can call and ask about it? I'd be dying... Late AF and no BFP :wacko:

CKelly, your vacation sounds awesome! I hope you conceive your rainbow baby in Egypt!! :dust:

Hi lovely ladies glad to be with you all again. Hubby taking me away to egypt for 2 weeks in a weeks time as my birthday and would of been our beans due date if hadn't miscarried. So looking forward to it will be over there for ovulation so holiday jiggy time ;) x

That is so nice!!! Relax and enjoy your time away I cant wait to hear all about it!!!!

Ckelly- wow! Enjoy vacation!

Kakae - yes timing is key! Looking ahead this month I think DH will be in town over o. I hope!

Mrsveyhey- I also got AF the 4th. I had a 25 day cycle on my 2nd round of clomid 50mg with a slow rise late thermal shift and then my temps dropped to AF. 1st cycle was 31 days. Doc said its normal with clomid adjusting your cycle. Ok!? And to go ahead with the 3rd round so I just popped the 1st pill with a prayer.

Aley2- thanks for starting the thread. It's so nice to have a community to share with here. I hope you get some news very soon!! I guess put me down for testing the 5th as well.

Welcome new ladies! Hopefully we'll all be clinking bfps sticks come St Pattys!

Tinkerbelle, aidensx, and drjo good to see you all as well! And sorry for the names spelled wrong!

Sorry AF showed, drjo! But at least you're not still waiting for an answer?? I hope March is your lucky month! :dust:

drjo so sorry the witch got you but welcome to the March club!

CD1 today for me as well. I have been stalking the February thread and would like to join the list officially for March. Can you put me down for March 4th please.

Cycle buddies sweetv! What day do you usually ovulate on?

Cycle buddies sweetv! What day do you usually ovulate on?
Yay!!!
My cycles have been all over the place after a mmc in Oct of last year. This one was 25 days one before was 35. It used to be around CD15 so that's what I'm hoping for this time!

Id love to join.... Will be testing 2nd of march if Af doesn't apear before then. Ive promised myself not testing before due this month xx

Stalking, as I don't think my odds were very good this month (DH and I were both sick during O time, so we only got a few tries in).

AF is due around Feb 13, so if she shows, I'll be testing again around March 13.

Id love to join.... Will be testing 2nd of march if Af doesn't apear before then. Ive promised myself not testing before due this month xx

I promise myself that every month :haha:

haha well when af came a few days ago me and my partner decided to book a last min winter holiday. Therefore i will be in a remote location with no access to buy hpt hahaha xx

that's the best plan for not testing early that I've heard yet!

If that were me id end up taking some hpts with me! Hehehe

What cycle day are you all?

Im CD6 and we are going to be trying the SMEP this month with Conceive+. Its our 2nd cycle charting so I'm hoping I'm less of a novice now!!

Estimating testing date for the 1st March but will update when I O! My last 2 cycles since coming off BCP were really different to each other so its a bit hard to predict what this one will be like! FXed I get a normal cycle and a BFP at the end of it!! I am CD 4 now and AF looks like shes coming to an end!

Good luck everyone xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"