Lump on bump

motherofboys

Reaction score
I've noticed this morning a small lump near the top of my bump to the right. I thought it was babies foot or something but he's moved a lot since and it's still there. It doesn't hurt at all. I thought maybe a hernia but Google tells me hernias are near the belly button.

My baby moves all the time and i usually get a lump that i can actually put my finger and thumb on must be a foot. But i also have a bulge to the top of my bump midwife said its babies bum sticking out. If your concerned ask your midwife to have a feel she should tell you what it is. Its most likely baby, even though they move a lot there may be a knee or the bum thats not budging.

It's definitely not a limb, it's only as big as the tip of my finger. The other night he completely changed position, I was getting loads of movements down at the bottom, then a big, almost painful one, and then loads at the top. It feels like it's under the skin.

Its best to speak to your midwife or doctor. Its probably nothing to worry about but better to get it looked at

I wish I had noticed it last week as I only just saw the midwife. She's only in clinic Wednesday and Thursdays too. You can't see it, it was only as I ran my hand over it I noticed there was something.

I’m sure I had something like this when pregnant with DS I may have posted about it in one of the group threads .

Mine was also at the top of my bump . I don’t even know what it was but it just went as quick as I noticed it. Hopefully it’s the same for you !

Fingers crossed, I wasn't sure if maybe it was almost like scar tissue under the skin from having stretched so many times.

If you do a search of the forum it seems a few ladies have posted in the past about the same thing.

Id just keep an eye on it and try get to speak / see your midwife x

A lot of people seem to be suggesting fat deposits but no one has actually responded on any of the posts I've found with an update. Anyway, I googled fat deposits and they do sound very much like this. I will still question it with the midwife and keep an eye out for any changes.

Oh glad you may have found out what it is ! Hopefully your midwife can tell you for sure ! Xx

I'm glad you might have found out what it is. Hopefully your midwife will be able to confirm and help :)

I'll update once I've seen her but it won't be for a few weeks yet.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->