Lump on my left boob....

aflaspoehler

Baby number one!
Reaction score
Two days ago I got a lump on my boob that really hurts so I read to see what it could be and it sounds a lot like I have a clogged milk duct which is weird considering my baby isn't born yet but it's been three days and now I'm super tiered and can't keep any food down at all and keep getting cold if anyone knows what's going please let me know, I'm debating on going to the doctor.

Did you try warm compressed on your breast? You may have developed an abscess - if so - it could be infected and you SHOULD see a doc - especially as you say you are cold and can't keep food down - I'd call dr asap!

Yes I've tried under warm water in the shower and nothing and have taken a wash cloth and tried nothing comes out.

I've had one for months now. I told my doctor about it and they did an ultrasound on it just to be safe and said it was likely a clogged duct and nothing to worry about. They recommended hot compress, but that hasn't worked, it's still there. They said to keep an eye on it if it moves or grows and so far it hasn't

I have just tonight discovered one on my left breast and was starting to worry. I inner sidecan feel it more when lying flat. Its on the innerside of the breast. I have midwife on monday will mention it to her. Sounds like an infection that you have best seen your dr.

That sounds like mastitis, go and see your doctor as if it is you will need antibiotics x

Definatley go to docs you may need antibiotics , I had something similar and they saw me the same day , I wouldn't wait just incase as easily treated

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->