Luna Mix - opinions?

stalking :) i'm waiting for mine to be delievered i'll tell you when i get it :)

I picked it up yesterday but haven't had a proper go at it yet cos it was raining :cry: I have been practicising folding it and steering it round the house, all good so far lol

I have just bought a luna plus, admittedly i havent taken it out yet, bought it as a 2nd pushchair for when we go away places as our rubix fills our boot & wanted something i didnt have to take the wheels off each time i go to put it in the car.

with the luna plus you get the liner and nb headhugger which makes it seem a little more cosy for LO.

I also have only pushed it around the house but seems fine to me and basket is accessible when its laid down.

xx

i used to have a luna mix, i got rid of it i wish i never it was by far the best buggy i have ever owned

So far so good, I've used it over the last few days and love it! It's really easy to steer and put up and down compared to my SilverCross :thumbup:

I bought it to leave at my mum and dads for when LO is there, think I might just keep it :haha:

Have had mine since November 2010.. Got it when my daughter was 8 months old. shes now 20 months old and still in there, shes VERY tall for her age so is reaching the limit of a pushchair now. The bumper bar snapped last week, purely because my daughter tends to yank on it constantly, Went into M&P as the pram still had a week warrenty (Phew!) and they very quickly ordered me a replacement! All in all i LOVE this pram, i have had a few different prams, and this has definately been the best x

Ooh my friend had one she used for both her kids and she loved it. I'm hoping to buy it of her after we sel our Trenton.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->