lunch times ??

momandpeanut

Reaction score
Hi all,

Im looking for some ideas please as im already starting to struggle. Logan is now feeding himself at all meal times but im running out of what to give him for lunch. evenings are fine he just eats what we eat.

I have given him sanwiches , omelettes , pittas but any other ideas would be a real help
thanks

How about little ravioli squares - heinz do some baby sized ones - my LO loves them! eggy bread always goes down well here, cheese on toast, little mini pizzas....can't think of anything else right now!

sliced boiled egg, banana sandwiches, pasta tubes with grated cheese, orange segments. hope that helps
xoxo

We still just give mixed veggies mostly. We give the same foods for lunch and tea (on different days).

How is Logan? He looks lovely in your specs! Sorry I've not been in touch for ages, so so busy!

Bless little Heston there....doesn't he have any ideas of his own?:haha:

Fingerfoods for Babies and Toddlers cookbook is fab and has lots of ideas:thumbup:

sorry to gatecrash your thread hehe but when people say they are giving LO a sandwiches.... how are you making them?? :blush: Just how you would make a sandwich for yourself? Like one piece of bread on top on another with your filling. Sorry if I sound really simple haha Im just confused hehe x

fresh fruit cut up with cottage cheese on it, steamed veggies, cheese cubes

sorry to gatecrash your thread hehe but when people say they are giving LO a sandwiches.... how are you making them?? :blush: Just how you would make a sandwich for yourself? Like one piece of bread on top on another with your filling. Sorry if I sound really simple haha Im just confused hehe x

we make her little sandwiches like normal sandwiches i just cut the crusts off.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->