Lunch???

vicky

Reaction score
Hiya Girls

Just wondered what you give your Lo's for lunch???

Kacy is so fed up off sandwiches and toast, don't really want to give her a big meal like pasta or baked poatato cos she wouldn't eat her tea otherwise if i give her a cooked tea.

Today i've given her a bowel full of grapes, a bannana and a smoothie, and after she has finished that i will give her some rasions or fruit flakes. (she didn't want breakfast so about 20 mins ago she asked for breakfast)

thanks for the help girls

What about sausage rolls, mini pizza fingers, finger salad bit (small strips cheese,ham, lettace, cucumber, tomatoes) with a couple of pasta bits?

Just an idea :blush: obviously I'm not giving her that :rofl:

When i worked in a nursery, we used to give the kids pitta breads, grated cheese, ham and cucumber sticks, cherry tomatoes and just let them make there own..healthy, fun and tasty. Another fave was bread sticks and carrot/cucumber/celery sticks with dips! x

Rebecca gets pizza fingers, macaroni cheese, cold meat, soup and a dippy (half a tin) tuna pasta etc.

I give her lunch between noon and half past that way she isn't full by dinner time. Afternoon snack (primarily fruit) is 3.

But she is a fussy eater and a right pain in the arse with food at times!

xxx

cool thanks girls will them a go.

Hehe at wobbles

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back