Lunchbox question....help please!!

LaDY

Mummy Of Two xx
Reaction score
I purchased a new lunchbox for my son...it is a Disney one and is cushioned on the inside iykwim?

Now my OH said I will need a box to put inside for his sandwiches however would I not just wrap the sandwiches in clingfilm of foil?

Thanks x

I usually just wrap my DD's sandwiches in cling film and then arrange the other stuff around it so it won't get squashed I've never needed a box unless she takes loose fruit stuck as strawberries, blueberries etc or veggies with her to school

You can just wrap them up. The lunch box may get thrown around a bit though and the sandwiches squashed. The few lunchboxes we bought for ds1 werent padded but came with a small box that you could put a sandwich in and still fit the rest of his lunch and a drink in.

If you want to cut down on rubbish, you could look at reusable sandwich bags/wraps as an alternative to clingfilm or foil. They're a bit more structured than clingfilm so they protect against squashing a bit better. We use the Planet Wise ones. https://www.planetwiseinc.com/Bag_Your_Snack_Stuff_77_subcat.html

Thanks ladies...I just wanted to be sure xx

Though foil is re-usable too: just spread it out on the draining board, wipe it down with the dishcloth and leave it to dry.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->