Lupron side effects

ps57002

Reaction score
Umm sorry in advance TMI

Got runny tummy today and not sure it's lupron.

DE Ivf here. Started lupron 10 units Monday. Day before yesterday was constipated. Yesterday ok, today the runs. Had headache nausea first day but that disappeared. Headache back today.

My period are near and that can cause migraines for me and some upset stomach but this is quite upset. Or is it me trying to eat a slice of beets which I hate and never eat, or dinner from outside. Tempted to say it's Lupron

Anyone else have this and what to do to help myself. At least weekend and at home until Monday back to work. Plus have driving class tomorrow (1.5hr) :wacko: maybe should cancel

Didn't want to read and run...but I don't have any answers for you. Sorry! I don't get any side effects from Lupron. The only one I've heard someone having is itchiness. I'm sure it's possible. Hope you feel better soon!

ps - Common Lupron side effects include gastrointestinal issues such as constipation or nausea; dizziness or headache; hot flashes; and trouble sleeping.

I only experienced mild headaches when using Lupron. I hope you feel better soon. :hugs:

Thank you Vonn and Boopin

A bit better thanks to benefibre. I googled and it seems it is actually a side effect for some people and some people suggest benefibre. I am more stable now though totally avoiding caffeine etc and things that will upset a sensitive stomach. I hope it goes away soon. Hate that feeling.

Headache too is better as I do nasal rinses (cold/flu/allergies) and it seems to have helped some too. Now just waiting on the period to come (and not be late) so I can feel like I am on track for this cycle without hickups....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->