Lupus Result

Wobbles

BnB Co-Founder ~ Retired
Reaction score
NEGATIVE :happydance: :happydance:

I'm sooooooooo pleased :headspin: The woman from ANC rang a min ago shes so nice said she was thinking about me today & checked before she went home & there it was. Told me consultant still wants to see me & he may want to scan me again - arrange to on the 4th anyway just to keep an eye on things. I guess they have taken me seriously but having just moved here when all this started it wasn't the easiest for them to find the best plan of care & stuff.

But anyway :headspin: :headspin: Very happy!

:hugs: That is wonderfull news........:hugs:

:happydance: :happydance: That is great news hun:happydance: :happydance:
:hugs:

Thats fantastic news Wobbles .. am soo pleased for you. :happydance:

https://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a28/RachieH/Graphics/woohoo.gif Thats wonderfl news!

I am pleased that they are still keeping an eye on you though, as anti body levels can fluctuate, so its important that they test your anti body levels again at a later gestation and offer you a growth scan.

That must be what it is then Rachie. I have another result to wait for I think thats the main anti body one. They are hoping thats in before I see the consultant but its been negative results the last 2 times they done this test (that one taht takes the longest).

x

That's fantastic news, am so pleased that they are taking good care of you

Fantastic Wobbs really pleased for u!
x

That's good news Wobbles, what a relief.

Hope the other test is negative as well and that the remainder of your pregnancy is problem free and healthy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->