luteal phase defect?? started af 11dpo after 1st round of clomid??

beccattc2

Reaction score
:wacko:So. This is my first round of clomid after ttc for 2 years. i conceived my first DD naturally, 1st month of TTC. I had my first missed miscarriage in June of 2010 at 16weeks, baby stopped growing at 13 weeks. We started TTC again immediatly and had our 2nd miscarriage at 4wks4days in October 2011. We started TTC again immediatly. I am now on my first round of Clomid 50mg days 3-7 I o'ed on day cd16 i am now 11dpo and i first spotted, just pink staining on the TP 1 time after urinating at 3dpo then the same thing at 5dpo i started spotting after intercourse at 7dpo then nothing at 8dpo and been spotting since 9dpo again. And today, 11dpo its heavier and bright red with small clots. My question is does this sound like low progesteron?? Or has anyone had this experiance before with clomid? I called my doctor on friday when i was 9dpo and he didnt seem concerned?? However i am..because i only have 6 cycles of clomid before im on to something else and would really like for it to work =]:wacko:

Hi!
Sorry to hear about you miscarriages :( I've never even had a positive tests in my life. :(
Did the doctor give you progesterone suppositories? After ovulating with clomid, my doctor gave me progesterone in order to have longer luteal phase and once I was stopped with the progesterone, the period came.
But also, you can help yourself by taking B6 Vitamin. It actually naturally extends the luteal phase i.e. normalizes it. Mine was 12-13 days, now after 3 months of taking it, it's 14-15 days.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->