Luteal phase deficit a myth?!

dbrbernie

Reaction score
I have a 11 day Luteal Phase. I asked my RE about luteal phase deficit and he said it was a myth! He said "Don't worry when someone is pregnant a 9 day LP will turn into 9 months"
I just worry that if implantation can be as late as 12DPO are my hormones dropping before egg even gets a chance?
Any thoughts? Experience?
Baby dust oxox

I increased mine from 11 to 13 with the use of b vitamins..

Might consider looking at something like estrogen dominance or progesterone deficiency disorder.. See if you have other symptoms as my short lp and spotting pre af were actually signs of estrogen dominance

While I do believe in LP defects I am pretty sure 11 is within the normal range.

I have an 11 day LP and have gotten pregnant 3 times. Like pp said b6 I believe can help lengthen your LP.

that is a perfectly respectable LP! You are right, the importance of LP is debated in the medical community. I extended my LP a few days by adding B6 and red raspberry leaf through my whole cycle.

Thanks guys! I have started a b-complex so hopefully that will help. I just started to worry when I noticed my cycles were shorter and shorter. The only upside is that get to start trying again sooner after bfn lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->