Luteal Phase Question

heatherv2

Reaction score
Hello! I was wondering, after M/C should my luteal phase stay the same? I have always ovulated on day 14, then had a 14 day LP. After my first AF after m/c, I didn't ov until about 21 days later. I don't expect everything to just go right back to normal schedule right off the bat, so I'm fine with the one week later than usual ov, but I'm wondering if I should expect AF at 14 DPO or not.

I would generally but it may be a couple of days off the first couple of cycles - just based on other people's posts - it's so difficult having no hard and fast things to expect after mc - I didn't monitor my 1st couple of cycles for ov as I hadn't done opks b4 so wouldn't have been the best time to learn!!

hx

I had a 12 day LP before my 1st mc. It went down to a 9 - 11 day LP after. Since my second mc, I've had a 12 day and 13 day LP. For me it's obviously not been the same.

Ok, so I guess I just have a kind of general idea when AF should arrive (or not arrive!) instead of knowing for sure like I used to. Haha If that makes any sense.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->