Luteal Phase Shortening Each Month?

Robynxo

Finally there! Due in July 2019!
Reaction score
Hello again ladies,

Today is 9 DPO and I’m spotting. I don’t usually spot, and I know it’s a low progesterone symptom. So if it went full force into AF, I would have an 8 day long luteal phase this time. Last month was 10 days. And the one before that was 12. I did a little bit of charting last year and it was 13 days.

Why is it shortening? Since the past three cycles, I have been taking progesterone cream (natural kind, it DOES have progesterone USP in it), maca, soy iso at the beginning to ovulate, a prenatal, EPO until ovulation and flaxseed oil after that.

I’ve been taking these for two cycles, when the shortening started: OvaBoost (has CoQ10 and Myo Inositol), royal jelly.

This cycle I added B Complex.

Nothing here is supposed to shorten it, in fact all of them say they may lengthen the luteal phase. So why on earth is this happening? I heard soy iso can cause an estrogen dominance and make shorter luteal phases. I’m planning on switching that out, but it’s the only way I ovulate and keep my cycles around 35 days. I’ve had cycles that ranged from 20-80 days and it was getting better until all this started.

Any of you had experience with these products and shortening luteal phases?

EDIT: like 2 minutes after the spotting became a light flow, so onto CD 1...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->