Luteul phase bleeding

Blythe

Reaction score
Im 7 dpo and wiped always mucusy blood this am....whilst this should be quite exciting it's not uncommon for me to do this around 4 dp0-7 dpo and I wondered what it could indicate. Do any of you ladies have any ideas please?

Hi Blythe, I often get this, and my FS has referred to it as Luteal phase deficiency, meaning my body isn't making enough progesterone to keep the lining strong, which can impact the ability for the fertilized egg to implant.

I've been dealing with it by adding progesterone cream post O and acupuncture. This past month the spotting went away until 13 dpo (and then AF came the next day) and my 3, 6, and 12 dpo bloodwork confirmed okay progesterone levels.

Have you had your progesterone tested post O?

Hi thanks for reply....i had day 21 bloods done in July and last year and progesterone levels were normal but I suppose that is variable month by month perhaps. I don't always get it but I have been getting in recent months....i might buy some cream off the interweb and see if that helps...

I get this at 7-10dpo as well.... I used to always think it was implantation, but of course after a few months of the same pattern, now I don't get my hopes up, but I'm interested in the responses. I wonder if the progesterone cream is over the counter?? Maybe I'll give it a try!

I've ordered it from iherb.com (I got the wild yam one with lavender smell). I'll be curious to know if it changes anything for either of you!

I get this, too, and there's a ton of scary stuff written about LPD that may or may not be true. Lots of debate.

Some people have good results by taking a B complex high in B6. You can find B50 and B100 complex pills. Important to make sure it's balanced with B12.

I get this, too, and there's a ton of scary stuff written about LPD that may or may not be true. Lots of debate.

Some people have good results by taking a B complex high in B6. You can find B50 and B100 complex pills. Important to make sure it's balanced with B12.

Doesn't the b vita just lengthen the lp? My lp is standard 14 days so I don't want to mess with that it's just the darn spotting! I might try the prog cream.

I've ordered it from iherb.com (I got the wild yam one with lavender smell). I'll be curious to know if it changes anything for either of you!

Hi phrum.....I'm due to ovulate this week and I have some prog cream to use for the first time this month. How are you getting on with your cream? Do you use it until neg preg test or when period comes? Thanks x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->