m&p rubix or icandy apple?

babylump3

Reaction score
Hello I was wondering if anybody could help me decide on pram. I live near Birmingham and I'm intrested in either pram. The rubix is in my price range for getting carry cot pram and car seat as 500 is really all I want to spend. I was wondering if anybody knows if I could get an icandy apple package for around that price. If so where from. This may sound snobby but I'm not intrested in a 2nd hand 1 as if anything went wrong I would like to be covered by Warrentty in case anything went wrong.

Have a look at Kiddisave in Walsall,they usually have some good deals :)

No where will give out prices n I don't drive wanted to find out price from somewhere n if it was incomparison with rubix I'd just go n get it. As haven't got away of looking round :-(

Yeah,they've got a website,or if they don't do it then give John lewis in Solihull a ring,or search for Next Generation,Defford(Pershore) both of those I know sell it so should be able to give you prices :)

No where will give prices so I'm just going to go with rubix unless some 1 knows of the prices

Hun,they will if you ring. Icandy don't put their prices online that iv found,so you have to speak to the individual store to get an idea :)

as far as i know...

Im looking at getting an icandy apple, the pram bit is around £470, the carrycot is around £165 and obv you get w.e car seat bit you want :)

thats only what iv heard though, Im going John Lewis tomorrow to look at them

I rang a few this morning can only tell me prices in store not over phone which I think is abit stupid. I just stopped a woman in my shoppin centre with 1 and she paid 600 for a package with carry cot and car seat. But she couldn't remember name of place in Birmingham

babystore direct sells them in bham they have 2 shops x

Thank u. Just rang them they can't give prices over the phone which I think is stupid lol x

If you go on there website think you can put your email in and they give you the price, I might be going in there tm so will ask for you if I do x

Thank u I have had some prices emailed but the stores I rang said there icandy price if I was to go instore they would do me a package deal price better than recommended retail price

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->