M&P's snug or Bumbo??

GracieGoo

Mammy to 2 beauts! xx
Reaction score
Ive got some vouchers so after a little seat for my lg - She is loving sitting up at the moment, But with a ds to chase after I cant always have her like this. I did hve one of those summertime infant seats with a play tray for ds, but dont really like it so it has been left at grandmas as a spare...

Which one would you recommend and why??

thanks ladies :)

xx

We have a bumbo - Beau is a tad too small for it yet though. But my little sister had one when she was a baby and she loved it. I hope Beau loves it too but I'd recommend that :) The bumbos come with a play tray too now. x

I had the bumbo with my DD and now have the snug for my DS. Have to say they are both good but I absolutely prefer the snug. I also noticed mamas and papas now sell the baby bud which if I could go back, I'd buy this instead as can be used either on floor, or on a dining room chair xx

In my experience the snug is better if you have a baby with chunky legs. My lo is blessed with super chubby legs and got "stuck" in the bumbo when he was quite young. The snug would have lasted longer x

Another vote for the snug seat. I love it and Parker has super fat legs but doesn't get stuck lol.

Vote for the snug, I think it looks nicer and I love the insert can come out when they are older so they still fit.

I have a snug and lo is starting to love it now hes getting bigger!

I have a snug and baby much prefers it to a normal highchair.

I got a Bumbo and I hate it. It's the most awkward thing ever. They've put these silly safety straps in them (because too many dumb people put there kids in them and leave them on the counter while they go in another room) and it's impossible to use. You can't position the baby properly because the straps and buckles are in the way. My daughter is small and at 4 months is only 25th centile but she still barely fits it right and it takes 2 of us to unwedge her legs to get her out. I wouldn't recommend it at all. Unless you can find a secondhand old style one without the straps, that might be worth it if you're really set on a Bumbo.

I have a bumbo without the straps and hate it! LO looks all squished in it and he's classed as underweight so I have no idea how a chubby baby would fit, also it's so fiddly to put the tray on and off with baby in!

phew.... so I put this post on literally 30 mins before we went to teSco.... and I bought a... Snug (with only seeing 2 replies), hubster preferred the colour of the snug, so it looks as though we made the right choice. So had dd in it and she seemed happy, took her out to feed her and 17 month old 91st centile ds hopped right in it, without the insert removed and has been happily playing in it with his cars for 15 mins now! ha! He fits in it fine, so looks as though it could be a wicked buy!! Thanks ladies xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->