MAC or bobbi brown?

xcharx

Reaction score
Didn't really know where to put this..

Currently I use MAC studiofix foundation but after a while my face looks too shiney, I went to mac & the woman gave me two lil testers for different foundation.

Just wondering if bobbi brown is any good?

I need good coverage because of black heads, acne & acne scaring

Cx

Have you used any of the Make Up For Ever brand? They have GREAT coverage! I hear okay things about MAC, but have never tried Bobbi Brown. I myself [currently] use Cover FX water based foundation.

Bobbi brown all the way, MAC is more a makeup for photography and stage.

I love bobbi brown i use the gel eyeliner, the shades and powder but for foundation i use estee lauder and i swear by it.

Mac isn't really for only stage and photography, most of it is for normal use too, I use mainly mac all the time. But it is great for photography, it just depends how its applied.

Studio fix has a pearl sheen to it, this is the one I use. Depending onyour skin it can end up looking quite shiny after a while. I use mac translucent powder on my t zone to help any oilyness. Select is a more matt finish, you could try it? Sometimes it just doesn't work on some peoples skin though and ends up looking caked. It can be good for those with oily skin though.

Bobbi brown is also great, the main difference I've found that there is quite a bit more variety colour wise with all products with mac hence it being slightly more popular with makeup artists.

I'd say you should also try chanel or dior. Estee lauder is good too though compared to mac you may find it doesn't cover to thickness you're used to. Your best bet is going to a department store and having a look at the coverage of different foundations from different brands xx

Try illamasqua! always makes my skin look perfect even when i have a bad flare up

I like both Mac and Bobbi Brown,however I don't particularly like either of the foundations they do.

Have you tried Estee Lauder Double Wear? I need a good coverage and this is perfect, would really reccomend it :thumbup:

Thanks ladies :thumbup:

I'm going to try the estee lauder because its the closest counter to me :haha:

Fingers crossed it'll be good (from what I've read of reviews it sounds brilliant)

Cx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->