Mad At OH ???

peanutsmommy

Mommii Of 1 & Fiance
Reaction score
I Sometimes Get So Frustrated With My OH To The Point Where I Feel Like Things Would Be So Much Better Without Him In The Picture And Im Often Distant From Him And I Dont Want To Be Botheres I Dont Know If Its The Mood Swings But Has Anyone Else Gone Through This

Ye on a daily basis. One minute hes my world the next I 'hate' him. Its just hormones huni x

They say If you can get through pregnancy as a couple hun you can get through anything! Certainly puts a strain on relationships sometimes, my OH needs the patience of a saint sometimes! Hormones play a massive part and i wouldnt do anything rash while they are raging, hopefully everything will fall into place when baby comes along xxx

Yup im the same hunnie. Like rach said, one minute i love him, hes my world, the next i can't stand the sight of him and just wish he wasn't in my life! It's mad, and i always feel bad for it but it's not like we choose to feel like that, just our hormones hunnie x

Its the hormones hun and as the others have said they have been experiencing the same thing, I have been very lucky and DH is over the moon about it. Take care :hugs: XX

Its hormones, we was the same when i was pg the first time, get through it and it will be worth while promise :) xx

Aw hun. I am pretty sure its just the hormones... I will be absolutely completely in love with my OH one moment the next I am like get the hell away and never come back and then ten minutes later want him around again... Its just hormones... Although if a few months after baby arrives your still feeling the same way it may be time to re-evaluate the relationship.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->