madbid.com

nikki2512

Reaction score
hi all was just wondering if anyone has actally bidded on anything on madbid.com,won the bid and actually recieved the item,i saw it advertised on tv and was going to give it a go but my fiance says there has to be a catch with it as it is to good to be true,so any info about it (good or bad)would be good:thumbup:

We looked at it and you have to buy your bids which works out quite expensive

as above. you buy credits or something just to be able to bid!

I signed up to it a few years ago and got free bids which I used after that I didn't go on again as you had to buy the bids x

I always thought there was a catch, and low and behold when I checked, they charge you a stupid amount for the bids. Won't be going on there again :haha:

xo

Yep they charge you for the bids so if you dont 'win' the item youv wasted money already.

I looked too thinking there would be a catch and like others have said, there is!

I read somewhere that even though they sell say a 400 pound iphone for 70 pound, they make a ridiculous amount through charging for bids and make like 10x or more than the worth of it item

hi every1 thanks for your replies:thumbup:,think i will still away from it,had a better look at the site and the cheapest bids you can buy are 275 of them for £27 and bet they soon run out too when every bid is atleast 4,5,6 or 7 bids at a time:flower:

A misleading advert as others say the bids cost a few bob and even at that you could loose. i think it was £30 a bid on some of them sites. If you loose you loose your £30 which you can garentee if its for iphone or something as someone will have bought more than 1 bid. I am not convinced people get lap tops brand new for £30 either I think they are saying theres a chance you MAY get that if you are only bidder.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->