Maddie Makes Mummy's Bed Time Hell

Imi

Reaction score
Hello ....

Maddie was an angel wakes for her feed then sleeps ... sometimes she didn't wake up at all ... now i have the baby from my nightmares!!!

She will wake up for her feed then wants to play or be held ... if she doesn't get her own way she screams!!!

Well tonight mummy gets tough ...

Watch this space .....

Awwwwwwww :lol: I look forward to seeing how it pans out............good luck! xx

well ...

Around 12.30, cot upstairs and she was asleep then ... yep u guessed it awake!!

She then proceeded to winge till 2am so she got fed, then she wanted to play .... grrrr paitence was wearing thin by this point so at 3am i swaddled her! phew sleep!!!

6Am got me up again, so i fed her she then refused to go back into the carry cot so she lay on my bed kicking away till 7.30 again i swaddled her and she went to sleep ... i swear i needed match sticks for my eyes at this point!! but i managed to dose off and at 9.30 she was awake again!! this kid needs a watch!!!

I let her have her breakfast early in the hope i would get so much needed sleep ... she decided to "Nap" at 10.30 ... i slept a little longer ...

Now i have the mardiest little madam who is refusing to sleep ... i mean how long can one kid go without sleepin??

Seriously i need a car battery fitted cause im on my last legs at night with her!!! :? can only get better .... can't it??

Well she's doing better ...

I have put her in a cot and she's sleeping more...

Think she likes the space, we shall have to wait and see!!

Lol ...

It's where you put there arms under the blanket and wrap it round them to stop them wriggling, makes them feel more secure hun ...

Don't worry i thought it was a terry nappy years ago :oops:
xx

She slepth through for the second night running!! (Sorta)

Put her in the cot and she slept till 4am ... she had a little niggle but went back off right through till 8.45am when she woke for her breakfast!!

Think she just wanted a bit more space ... my baby likes to *starfish*!!

:D one happy mummy :D

i thot it was mayve sum horribble punishment or something ;) :p (lol im joking btw!!)

LOL!!! yep i swaddle her for punishment!!! lol :lol:

glad her sleeping is getting better now hunny hope it stays that way, she is just like her mother

Yeah of course i am ... Everyone else is perfect arn't they.

You know i love you Imi and i'm only kidding :friends:

aww hun looks like you cracked it she just wanted to be in her cot! Hope she keeps it up for you :)

alexis was like that too (well i think so lol is a cot a crib??) if so lol then yeah, she woke up lots until she was 2 months old then ever since the first night we put her in her crib she has slept through, except a little stage when she was around 9months...which is apparently normal :? drove me insane tbh lol....

i think babies do like it better tho when they have more space to sprawl...alexis was in a bassinet before her crib, now i'm nervous to use it for this baby lol...hope everything is still going ok for you :D

Chloe slept solid til she was 16 weeks old then was a sod!! I can sympathise with you as remember well,you sound like you are doing a brilliant job...
B.x

Since we have moved she has been in a bed and loving it so sorted!
xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->