Made in Chelsea...

nikkip75

Reaction score
Anyone watch it?

Arrghhh I wanna hunt spencer down and beat him! Arrogant little shit! :growlmad:

And Rosie, wanna slap her round the face with a pissy sock!

I do love it tho! Can't wait for next Monday :)

Rosie is a nasty piece of work.
Millie doesn't move any part of her face above her top lip which makes her quite expressionless.
Caggie looks very trouty when she pouts (which is most of the time)
Gabby looks more and more like a horse each season.
Spencer is such an Alpha Male!! and so rude to women in the guise of being a 'cheeky chappie'!!

However, I am totally addicted!!

I watch it.

You know the Kimberly (the virgin :rofl:) she had a boyfriend! Apparently he was sat at home watching the show and saw her flirting with other guys :shocked:

She's been axed thank god. I think I would of thrown my TV out the window if I has to see her mug on my TV again

parts of the show is filmed near where i live. i've watched it a couple of times and then i tried to find the locations of where they were filming so i could be on tv :blush:

Spencer is a horrible, horrible worm. If Louise does go near him again, she's a fool.

My major dislike is reserved for Cheska (whine, moan, whine, moan, desperation) and Rosie (bitch)...with a side for Victoria and Gabs.

I do, however, think Francis Boulle is...unintentionally...the funniest man on tv.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->