Made it to 1 year!

DebbieF

Reaction score
My dd turned 1 yesterday, and despite being 18 weeks pregnant we are still going strong. It was SO hard in the beginning and I wanted to give up almost daily. I kept on telling myself "just make it to 6 months" after I passed that milestone I just kept on saying to myself "just 6 more months"

Now that we're at a year I don't really feel a need to stop. If I continue to make milk, why should I stop? Are there any tandem nursers out there? (What are the benefits and drawbacks of tandem nursing?) I foresee it being a smooth transition and hopefully my toddler won't get jealous when the new baby arrives.

Yay well done on a year!! Great achievement! And congrats on your new pregnancy.

May I ask if you found your supply dropped when you got your bfp? We are hoping to ttc in jan but I am slightly concerned about losing my supply as my dd doesn't take much in the way of solids and doesn't tolerate formula.

I don't *think* my supply has dropped. DD is eating more in terms of solids, but she still doesn't drink much of anything besides bm. She would never take formula.

Way to go! My dd just turned one a day after yours, and we are still going strong as well! I feel like I get more questions asking when I am going to quit now that she is a year old. I have to say, I'm not sure I am ready either!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->