made it to 12 weeks :)

donnarobinson

Mommy Of 3 Boys
Reaction score
Can't believe I'm there already.
My last week in 1st tri ! And my scan 2moz at 10.40am can't wait . Any1 else moving to 2nd tri soon? X

My symtoms seem to be easing abit to . I've stil go sickness but am eating slightly more & my boobs aint as sore. Is worrying me bt ino its normall for them to ease around now x

so happy you starting to feel better Donna and soon you will graduate to the honeymoon phase :happydance:

I got 2week and 4 days to go and I will be joining you there soon.

Good luck for your scan tomorrow.

I have also started feeling better and eating more often.

woohoo- doesn't feel that long ago we were all getting BFPs lol -I am a few days behind you but looking forward to second tri so much ;and particularly getting to tell everyone and stop having to hide this humungous bump under baggy clothes lol

good luck tomorrow x

Ive got a few weeks to go yet, congrats hun and good luck for your scan tomorrow :) xx

Congratulations!
I am nearly there! I have my 12 week scan on Friday so wont be long behind you. Am so excited!!!!

Yey! Congrats hun!! Soooo happy for you...I am hoping to join you in a few weeks! xx

congrats! im sooo nearly there! next Tuesday is my scan, i am feeling lots better actually lets hope my little baby is still going strong in there xx

MY scan is tomorrow at 1.30pm... .so nervous and am constantly fearing the worst but once i know everything is fine then 2nd tri here i come! Whooooo! H&H 9 months to you all xxx

As you know from the March Monkeys we have the same due date :)

Hope your scan goes well.
Apparently its completely normal to have symptoms withdraw, 2ndTri is meant to be the best one from what most pregnant women say.

Good luck nat2 as well

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->