Made it to full term!

Mommyy2be

Mommy Of Kendra
Reaction score
Just last month everyone told me I wouldn't make it even close to my due date, I was even convinced I wouldn't make it either. Well April 22nd has finally arrived, now I just have to wait it out. My pregnancy has been great, I havent experienced any problems.

For the past 3 days i've had mild period like pains not constant, some pains in my butt and thighs that feels like pressure. I honestly didnt think anything of it. I had a doctors appointment yesterday and I found out that its the start of labor. I was surprised , thinking to myself hmmm this isnt too bad at all.. Until my doctor told me it gets alot worse lol..

I had a exam done yesterday as well.. She told me that I am approximately 2cm dialated and that she felt babys head..Everything is fine with the baby, but she did say to me that my bloodpressure is a little bit high and that she just wants me to relax for the next week.. I go back to the doctors on Thursday to have another exam done and to make arrangements to be induced at 41 weeks if the baby doesnt arrive in the next week..

I wanted to thank everyone who had replied to my threads, answered my questions and concerns..Being a first time mom, I really needed experienced women to talk to about issiues.. Thanks again..:happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->