Made it to twelve weeks...first scan tomorrow!

PuffinMuffin

Loving being a Mummy!
Reaction score
Hi All,

Just thought i'd have a little panic as I'm 12 weeks today and on :cloud9:!!
Have got my first scan tomorro and me and daddy2b are bricking it!!!
So hoping everything is ok, been feeling really down lately as i've watched my best friend go through 2 MC's in the last year, just terrified i'm going to get to hospital and there wont be a heartbeat (happened to her at 12 weeks). But trying to stay positive. :happydance:

Is anyone else finding sleeping uncomfortable lately? :hissy: I usually sleep on my right side but read somewhere its no good for the baby or something. Despite my body pillow i'm struggling to get comfy, any advice welcomed!!!

Take care all xxx

Wooooo Congrats on the 12 week mark hun!!!

Hope all goes well with your scan (i'm sure it will :))

Make sure ya post ya piccys up

:hug:

Congrats to you and oh for getting to 12 weeks...I have a week to go:happydance:!!

Cant wait to see your scan pics!!

As for sleeping, I find im quite comfy if I use about 3 pillows to prop myself up and sleep slightly sat up...worth a go.!

xxxx

thanks guys, and I'll give the 3 pillow proped up position a go tonight!! thanks!

xxx

(((((hugs)))))!!!
I know how you feel!
I have my 12 week scan next Thursday and am absolutely bricking it too!
I had a rocky start with this PG and with previous PG's so trying to think positive and calm.

You will be fine and you will see baby bean jumping around in there!!!
Don't forget your piccys!

Oh also I read sleeping on left side is good with pillows and helps the blood flow to the placenta :)

Let us know how you get on!!!

Aww have fun and enjoy the moment hun, looking forwards to hearing how you get on tomorow xxxxx

I was really scared about getting my first scan done also , I didnt want to get my hopes up and have the doc say there is no baby or there is no heart beat , as soon as he put the ultra sound wand up there my baby was on the screen , it was so amazing , I was so happy I almost cried . good luck hun Im sure everything will go just fine .:hug:

Congrats on making it too 12 weeks hun :) im sure everything will be ok and post your scan pics up !

I've got my scan next thursday so i know how you feel im s&*%$&g myself already :rofl:

Starryeye thats exactly how i'm feeling! thank you all for your kind words!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->