Made My Day!!!

snuggles82

Reaction score
So I posted on here a few days ago that I was having issues with my blood pressure spiking and then dropping off leaving me feeling dizzy, weak, and feeling out of it. I went to my OB this morning for my regular 2 week check up and he said that my baby had a massive growth spurt this week (he's now measuring on the very high side of normal). He told me that I wasn't eating enough and to eat more... My jaw dropped, I had to have him clarify as I have already gained 40lbs, and I thought that was a bit much :blush:. I passed my glucose test with flying colors, but I wasn't eating a snack in the middle of the night when I used the restroom leaving my blood sugars low in the morning and throwing my BP out of whack for the rest of the day which is why I feel fine at night.

Due to my history of having a very large baby he was throwing the book out the window when it came to weight gain, and just told me to eat when I felt hungry, don't count the calories and enjoy being pregnant. He made my day. :D

oh welldone huni!!!!!

great news!!!!!

nice big healthy bubba is all that matters :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->